Cable tester for coaxial cables – Cable tester
Our new Timag 100 tester quickly and easily tests a coaxial cable for transmission quality or attenuation at specified frequencies using a reference cable.
One or more frequency ranges are tested by means of signal transmitters up to 3.8GHz. No programming knowledge is required to teach the test – one or more reference cables are sufficient.
The “Timag 100” was developed for service and quality assurance, cable testing and cable diagnosis of coaxial cables.
- simple instruction – without programming
- fast and reliable testing of cables
- store and manage up to 100 different cables
- Can be used without prior knowledge
- Regular inspection of coaxial cables
- Service and quality assurance
- Cable testing and cable diagnosis of coaxial cables
- Checking repairs and work on coaxial cables
Interested? You can find out how easy it is here.